The White Glove Health and Safety Plumbing Inspection covers over 100 items in the typical home plumbing system. It is FREE with your Diamond Club Membership (a $200 value). And better yet, we remind you when it’s time for your annual inspection, so you don’t have to do a thing!
Here’s what it covers:
- All of your toilets are checked for leaks and smooth operation. We make any needed adjustments FREE!
- All of your faucets are put through a rigid “performance test”. Any needed adjustments are FREE!
- All exposed water lines are checked for leaks or damage.
- All piping under your faucets and sinks are checked for leaks or damage.
- Washer machine hoses and lines are checked for leaks or clogs (this is where most leaks occur in the home).
- Your water heater is checked for any signs of leaks, corrosion, or damage. Since the water heater is a point of many leaks in the home, this will give you peace of mind and assure you and your family of a continuous supply of endless hot water. If it has a drain valve, we’ll drain and flush it to keep it operating at peak performance and extend its life.
- Our professionally-trained, background-checked technicians will gladly answer any questions you have about your home’s plumbing system.
Sign up today! Click here to apply or call 604 885 1929.